My first interaction with Marnie and Tova went something like this ::
1. My phone rings. I answer it.
2. Marnie and Tova are on the line together, laughing hysterically, talking over one another, and asking me to be their wedding photographer.
3. I fall madly in love with them both.
4. We laugh and chat like old friends.
5. I hang up the phone, and basically die of happiness.
Our first 10-minute phone conversation has unfolded into what I can only describe as a precious and valued friendship consisting of homemade meals, heart-to-hearts, and sharing of champagne on weeknights.
These two woman have opened their world to me, and I never want to leave.
Their wedding day lifted me, and I believe lifted everyone who attended.
Marnie and Tova are living the dream…each is in love with their best friend.
I am forever changed for having met them.
M & T :: Beyond.
Tara (Your Life Photographer)