This is an updated repeat of a post I created three years ago.
I am an honest-to-goodness believer in projecting.
As in putting things out to ‘The Universe’.
As in letting the world know what I desire in hopes that there will be a response.
I want to travel for you…
(Maybe to Provence like Kinga & Matthieu in the image below…)
:: THE WISH LIST ::
1. Newfoundland and Labrador :: This would be a dream come true.
2. Iceland. Please please please bring me to Iceland.
3. Tofino, British Columbia. Maybe at the Wickaninnish Inn?
4. A cottage community outside of Toronto :: Intimate, family-oriented, laid-back. Shot! See Joanne + Paul’s Muskoka wedding here.
5. Prince Edward Island :: This province holds a very special place in my heart (as does the entire East Coast for that matter).
6. Central America. Shot in February 2012! See Dayana and Steve’s Panama wedding here.
7. Morocco. Yes, please.
8. Italy :: Anywhere in Italy. Absolutely anywhere.
9. France :: I can hardly imagine how amazing this would be. Paris, the South…sigh. Shot in June 2012. See Kinga and Matthieu’s Provence wedding here.
10. New York, NY :: Bring me to Manhattan. Bring me to Brooklyn. Take me to the city that never sleeps!
11. New Zealand :: Because every Kiwi I’ve ever met is amazing, and I want to go to there.
12. Israel :: The history and textures. The family traditions.
13. Thailand :: I think my heart would explode if this ever happens.
14. Scotland and/or Ireland :: With a name like “Tara McMullen”, it seems only right.
15. Japan :: Traditions, colours, love. Need I say more?
16. Bali. Enough said.
17. India :: The colours, the culture…imagine it.
18. Costa Rica. Flights are cheap, and I need an excuse to go to this magical land.
19. Vienna, Austria. I visited when I was 18 and have been looking for an excuse to return. Will you be my excuse?
20. Somewhere completely private, tucked away in the middle of nowhere…just the two of you + me. The perfect elopement.
I will update when I book any (all!) of these places one-by-one.
Have I missed anywhere? I’m happy to take suggestions!
This sweet image was created in Panama with Dayana & Steve. These little girls couldn’t get enough of Dayana’s dress…